Innovation relief – how can we help?
Regulations introduced by the so-called The Polish Order has significantly expanded the scope of tax incentives provided for companies engaged in innovation and investment activities. Along with the previously functioning solutions, they now form a comprehensive system of innovation relief, which includes:
- R&D relief
- IP Box relief,
- relief for innovative employees,
- discount on the prototype,
- relief for expansion (increasing revenues from the sale of products),
- discount for robotization and automation.
The scope of our support in the implementation of the above-mentioned reliefs covers in particular the following activities:
- analysis of the taxpayer’s innovative activity profile – an inventory of existing activities, tasks and processes with potential in the context of innovation relief (e.g. identification of R&D activity),
- analysis of costs incurred by the taxpayer in terms of the possibility of recognizing them as eligible costs for the purposes of innovation relief,
- analysis of income from intellectual property rights in terms of the possibility of recognizing them as qualified income for the purposes of preferential taxation of IP Box,
- preliminary estimation of the potential for using innovation allowances (projected tax savings),
- preparation of applications for issuing interpretations of individual tax law provisions in order to secure the right to benefit from innovation relief,
- preparation of an internal procedure for applying allowances for innovations,
- conducting training with the participation of selected employees (stationary or online) in the application of the provisions on innovation relief,
- ongoing support in the implementation of innovation allowances, in particular in the preparation of accounting records, documentation of R&D projects and in completing tax returns,
- conducting a tax audit regarding the correct application of innovation allowances.
In addition, we offer support in the application of a cost-effective employee remuneration structure based on copyright (50% of tax deductible costs for creative employees).
Do you want to be up to date? Sign up for our newsletter.
Providing an e-mail address is voluntary, but necessary to use the Newsletter. The User has the right to access the personal data and correct them. The administrator of personal data is Transfer Pricing Institute. Personal data contained in the above form will be processed in order to provide the Newsletter service.