Withholding tax settlement
Withholding tax is collected by payers having their place of residence, seat or the so-called foreign establishment in the country where the income is generated. This tax is levied on income, the scope of which is defined in Art. 21 paragraph 1 and in art. 22 sec. 1 of the Corporate Income Tax Act / Art. 29 and art. 30a paragraph. 1 items 1-5a of the Personal Income Tax Act.
As part of withholding tax settlement, ICT offers:
- identification of transactions that may result in withholding tax obligations
- analysis of the application of preferences to a given entity in the form of exemption, non-collection of tax or the application of a preferential tax rate resulting from national regulations or double taxation agreements
- support in developing a due diligence procedure
- support in the preparation of the necessary documentation as part of the settlements made
- support in determining the beneficial owner
- verification of beneficial owner
As part of the new tax settlement models, which will apply from January 1, 2022, we offer assistance in the preparation and verification of necessary documents, including:
- preparation of an opinion on the application of exemptions (preferences)
- preparation of an application for a tax refund procedure and support in the application of this procedure
- drawing up a declaration on the application of preferential terms
- verification of the correctness of the prepared opinion, statement or application of tax refund procedure.
Do you want to be up to date? Sign up for our newsletter.
Providing an e-mail address is voluntary, but necessary to use the Newsletter. The User has the right to access the personal data and correct them. The administrator of personal data is Transfer Pricing Institute. Personal data contained in the above form will be processed in order to provide the Newsletter service.